Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Kohaku clan I_vote_lcapKohaku clan I_voting_barKohaku clan I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Kohaku clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsKohaku clan Narutobutton

Events
Kohaku clan 60676367

Kohaku clan

2 posters

Go down

Kohaku clan Empty Kohaku clan

Post  Ryusake Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 am

Clan Name:Kohaku

Originating Village:Leaf

History of Clan:The Kohaku clan is one of the oldest and most powerful clans in Konohagakure. All members born into the family possess the Kyotogan, a kekkei genkai that gives them the ability of S-rank Fire style jutsu. The Uchiha clan's Sharingan and Hyuga clan's Byakugan is believed to be the Father and Mother forms of the Kyotogan.

Founded by Ayama Kohaku and Li Kohaku the clan was around when the leaf village had just began,Ayama,being only four at the time was very unique she had at the time was called the Shōtongan(Eye of Crystals),and Li,six at the time had what was called Katongan(Eye of Fire),the Daimyo took them in as his own children,that's when conducted what he calls "Clan Merging" on the two he took several blood samples from the two in which he called "Check ups" and made them into a thick liquid and told them to drink it.It would cause them to under go large amounts of pain for the next ten years of their lives.One day Li attempted t leave the home of the Daimyo and get away from the "Check Ups" but he was caught by the 13 court guards two weeks later.Two years had pasted and the Daimyo had passed,but not before injected the two with all the doujutsu's of the land of fire (Sharingan,Byakugan,Shotongan,and Katongan)while the slept,the two were finally free to travel the lands,but the stayed in the land of fire and joined the newly formed Hidden Leaf village,where Ayama met her husband and Li met his wife,five years later the Niyame clan had begun with only several members which included the founding two and their families,but the offspring didn't have a Katongan or Shotongan,they seemed to have what is now called the Kyotogan(Meaning Fire Crystal Eyes)and Li thought it as a curse while Ayama said it was a gift from their father the Daimyo.

Ten years later the clan had expanded to a incredible 100 members and Creating two different Kyotogans-Heaven and Twilight but one day while training in the crystal craven young Kajeh was attacked by an enemy shinobi,although he lived his training was 'Incomplete' two weeks after he healed he tried to continue his training,his father told him to try once more,but it was to late for him to obtain it for his training was stopped in mid-transformation,two days into the training Kajeh's eyes would burn and turn red much like the Sharingan but would turn Grey-ish white like the Byakugan,then on the last day of his training he attempted to go to the Twilight stage of the Kyotogan but only got a golden ring and markings in his eyes,when he returned Li would give it the name the incomplete stage of Kyotogan.

In his last years of his life Li started to become more distanced from his family,often seen in the basement of his home reading strolls and tattooing weird symbols on his body,one day he seem more different he became crazy and insane,attempting to kill the Hokage and head ninja at the time,The battle was said to have shook all the lands and angered the gods,so they took away Li soul as Ayama said,which made him even more insane,when a fellow Hyuga shinobi look at his charka streams he said it was like looking into a volcano,when the only person he let near him(Ayama)went to go look him in the eyes she saw,what is called the Chaos Stage,in he brothers eyes.She asked him "Why?"and he said "Father told me to." she would begin to cry and hold onto him trying to save him but it was to late,all those years in his basement started to change him,the tattoos and symbols on his body had began to glow,his body blackened and all you could see where his eyes and the burning symbols on his body as he turned to ash and blew away in the wind,how did this happen you say?,well Ayama stab him with a Kunai threw his chest that is said to be the only way for someone who has became insane to die in the clan.

Clan Kekkai Genkai (if any):Kyotogan

Clan Special Techniques (If any):Heaven Stage:The Heaven Stage Kyotogan is form by training in very harsh conditions,the training is said to have crystallization effect on a persons charka flow and streams.
Ranked:C
(Visual)
Kohaku clan Yellow_eyes

Twilight Stage:This stage is obtain when the third stage of training is complete this would take at least 10 years for a normal shinobi to learn,but in the Niyame clan it takes only 2-3 years of non-stop training in the Crystal Cravens.This allows the user to do a large amount of crystal style jutsu and has the ability of the Konoha's Sharingan final stage of Hypnotism.
Ranked:A
(Visual)
Kohaku clan Sellogg8

Incomplete Stage:This stage is obtain when the training of the Twilight stage is stopped or interrupted,then the use goes thought 2 more days of training but the twilight stage isn't reachable after this..This eye allows you to use the Konoha's Sharingan abilities of the copy wheel technique.
Ranked:B
(Visual)
Kohaku clan 1259361508_O_quarto_doujutsu

Chaos Stage:This is obtain when the user has become corrupted and has broken the laws of the clan and that is to curse it..There has been only one clan member to have obtain this ability,his name is Li Kohaku the brother of Ayama Kohaku,the founder,It is said that the user becomes blood thirsty and insane,unable to control their actions and thoughts,this also is said to have set things on fire with enough focus and all of the crystal like charka becomes a flow of fire and lava.(No one is allowed to have this one unless they PM me and explain in their Bios how they obtain this Level,And there can only be Two people with this Level so first come first served.)
Ranked:S
(Visual)
Kohaku clan Shukaku_of_The_Sands_by_Elvon

Ryusake
Ryusake

Back to top Go down

Kohaku clan Empty Re: Kohaku clan

Post  Urufu Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:43 am

Denied because of

NO HAVING OTHER BLOODLINES IN YOUR BLOODLINE

xD

Urufu