Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_vote_lcapThe End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_voting_barThe End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_vote_lcapThe End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_voting_barThe End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsThe End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] Narutobutton

Events
The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] 60676367

The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]

2 posters

Go down

The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] Empty Re: The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]

Post  Sasuke Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Sasuke Uchiha

No matter what darkness lies ahead, I will pursue that path. No matter what, I will obtain power!

A simple breeze fluttered through the spiked hair of the last Uchiha, pushing his long bangs into his face. Reaching a hand up, he slowly pushed it back while staring forward intently. "Naruto Uzumaki... It has finally come down to just us." He said, three inverted elipses in his red eyes pushing forward and into the blonde's own blue eyes. "After all.. You know damn well that we had to fight, Uzumaki. Heh... Well, fighting implies that you have a chance." A large smirk formed on the pale face of the boy, his thin red lips curving upwards. His left hand, having lowered from his face where he brushed the hair away, was now resting gracefully on the back of his chokutō, which was held tightly horizontally on his back by a large purple bow. The breeze once more picked up, his white, undone top flapping.

"I hope you know you can't win.." He grinned, his smile growing. A mere moment later, his face hardened. The smooth smile disappeared, replaced by hard, deep lines. His cheek bones jutted out as his grin disappeared into a deep scowl. His hands snapped together into the tiger seal as he inhaled a large breath. "FIRE RELEASE: GREAT DRAGON FIRE TECHNIQUE!" He shouted, before breathing hard. Several fire balls, roughly three, shot from his mouth. As the compressed fire expaned, it changed shape and formed very large dragon heads. The desctructive powers of these heads was devestating. The wetness on the ground below was immediately evaporated, as well as large black streaks being visible, the ground burning. Aimed for Naruto, this fire would most likely kill if successfully struck.

"There's No Hope." Disappearing, he reappeared beside Naruto using Body Flicker Technique. His sword already drawn, he slashed with it several times, the cold steel of his blade whistling through the air as it thirsted for blood. The Blood of the jinchuriki. "Not even the Kyubi can save you now, brat." He whispered in the vessel's ear, before slashing once more with his sword. Only, it had now a chirping mass of electrical energy surrounding the warming steel. This was his Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana. This.. this was lethal.

Sasuke

Back to top Go down

The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY] Empty Re: The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]

Post  Mr.Chilly Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 am

"Sasuke...I said I would bring you back to Konoha, and I mean to keep my promise that I made. Even if I have to break your body I will bring back Sasuke." With that said Naruto made sure that bandana with the symbol of Konoha was tied tightly on his forehead. He heard Sasuke's second comment to which he replied with somewhat ammusement. "Yeah I knew that we had to fight sooner or later Sasuke, heh maybe you're the one who won't stand chance, but there is only one way to find out isn't there?"

As he just finished talking he saw Saskue use his Fire Release: Great Fire Dragon, which came hurling towards him like a bullet, before it arrived along with Saskue, Naruto use his famed Shadow Clone Technique to which he switched places with. As he saw that Saskue appeared next to his clone, and quickly used Wind Release: Thunder Tornado and sent it towards Sasuke.

After sending his attack, Naruto ran quickly behind to attack his old friend, bu to disarm him Sasuke as he knew it would be quite troublesome for him as he knew Sasuke could use his Chidori on it to make it's cutting power much more lethal, and make the blade much longer. He created a multitude of Shadow Clones tohelp him in separating Sasuke from his sword.

(OOC: Your move holy man (UN))

Mr.Chilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Sasuke Uchiha
No matter what darkness lies ahead, I will pursue that path. No matter what, I will obtain power!

Heh. That dobe thought he could outmanuever him so easily? Using kiwimari, the last uchiha effectively switched place with a log, destroyed from the tornado rasengan. Still surrounded by shadow clones, however, he had one technique. Opening his left eye wider then his right, he begin swiveling around quickly. From it, his brother's attack spewed out, the black flames hotter then the sun. Sasuke wass coating the area around him in the eternal black flames. Leaping high into the air, he swiveled his focus onto Naruto, the real naruto, whom he had been keeping track of with his sharingan. Sure, he couldn't tell the difference between the shadow clones, but he could keep track of their movements, and this was the first one. Quickly flitting through the hand seasl Horse → Tiger, he took a deep breath before he expelled a great fireball from his mouth that covered a massive area. Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

The fire caused more water to evaporate. A light steam began to blanket the area as water vapor and heat rose to the sky, the heat from amatarsu joining in. It wouldn't be long now before storm clouds were formed, and then he could use that jutsu. Body Flickering far to the left still in mid-air, now a little higher from the propulsion of the fireball, he began one of his most lethal attacks. Rearing his arm back, he brought it back hard, releasing thousands of senbon all shaped from a chidori. The lightning needles rained down on the area, all aimed straight for the narutos.

Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chilly Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Naruto Uzumaki
"I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

Naruto jumped out of the way at the last second as the fireballs came hurling towards and saw that the needles were coming down towards him. He then went on to use the Earth Release: Earth Style Wall, A huge wall form earth appeared in front of Naruto towering at about twenty feet tall blocking the needles from hitting Naruto. Naruto saw that clouds were beginning focusing chakra on his hand creating the Rasengan. After it was made he ran around with it taking in all the steam in the area while dodging the flames of Amaterasu that he and Sasuke were in. Now that the steam in the area was effectively gone Naruto stood there and said to Sasuke mocking him "That move won't work on me Sasuke." He proceeded to throw the Rasengan at Saskue that was bigger then it was when he had first made it.

He then created two additional shadow clones, each one creating a rasengan with the help of Naruto. As the Rasegans finished The two clones jumped up towards Sasuke each one with one rasegan in hand. While Naruto stayed on the ground he created five more clones they moving quickly again jumped towards Saskue to try to hold him down so Naruto could deliver a devastating Rasegan that he was making, but if that should fail Naruto would be ready to counter Sasukes attack with another Earth Wall.

Mr.Chilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

Sasuke Uchiha

"Susanoo~" With that simple word whispered from Sasuke's lips, drawn into a tight smile as his eyes opened brighter, the being formed around him. The ethereal ribcage formed first, then the legs, thick as tree trunks. Arms that could grab onto a house like a ball appeared. Three of them with six fingers each, two on each side and one ejecting from the left arm. Still skeletal, however, it would do enough to block the rasengan at this point. His eyes bleeding slightly, the Uchiha laughed. Throughout this, the susanoo would continue to gain tissue and skin. "You were my brother, Dobe... Keyword is 'were'. I don't care what you want anymore." He said coldly, before batting away the clones with a massive hand. As Susanoo's hand struck the clones, they disappeared in a puff of smoke. The Rasengan too disappeared, exploding against the hand. Pumping more chakra into it, the holes in the skin healed nearly instantly.

"Heh." A simple, cocky sneer. Sasuke no longer stayed in the air. Gravity had finally taken hold. Falling to the ground, he expelled chakra from his feet as soon as he hit the ground to lessen the blow. Susanoo fell with him, still surrounding him. Rearing his arm back, Sasuke punched towards Naruto, which resulted in Susanoo doing the same. The difference was Susanoo could actually reach. "Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi" Amatarsu encased Susanoo, forming a spiked shield on his body. If something even came close towards it, the amatarasu would spike out and penetrate the body, burning it to a crisp from the inside and out. Deciding that wasn't enough... Sasuke began running towards Naruto. His intense speed was frightening. With every step he took, the blood that was now flowing freely from the corners of his eyes dripped down his bare chest and occasionally over his pants, striking the ground.

Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chilly Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:31 am

Naruto Uzumaki
"I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

During the confusion and chaos that Naruto had made with his Shadow Clone and creating that many Rasengans, he saw how easy Sasuke had destroyed them and that he was now running towards him. He saw that Sasuke made Suasnoo punch towards him, before hte punch could arrive Naruto cloed his eye's and opened them activating his Sage mode. Once he had activated it, he its speed to jump to the right away from the punch and putting 10ft distance between him and Sasuke. He looked over at Sasuke and said to him "Is destroying everything all you care about Sasuke?! I know why your brother did all of that, and I understand why you would want to destroy Konoha, but is destroying something your brother loved, and helped protect really worth destroying?! All you will be doing is destroying his memory, and everything that he did!!!"

After he finished talking, he went on to put his hand on the ground and a summoning symbols appeared and Naruto had summoned Gamatatsu, and Gamakichi. He looked at them and said. "You guys ready?" They looked at him and nodded and Naruto yelled out "Wind Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet!!!" Gamatatsu then preformed his Toad Oil Bullet and Naruto enhanced it with his wind-natured chakra, Gamakichi than stepped in and used his Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique to ignite the oil. The technique was then covered in Flames and proceeded to head towards Sasuke at an immense speeds and covering most of the area.

Mr.Chilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Sasuke Uchiha

Sneering, Sasuke's anger grew at Naruto's questions. Why didn't he understand that everything that had happened was because of Konoha. Konoha had ordered his brother to kill his family. Konoha had ordered the demise of his entire clan! Just like Naruto's had been wiped out, his had been wiped out too. How come he couldn't understand that?! "I'm avenging his memory.. Nothing more, nothing less." Sasuke responded, his bitter tone dripping malice. Susanoo, now complete, had turned a darker shade and gained a few new assets. Mainly, it gained a hood, the orb in it's third had changed color, and it's bow gained a new form. Susanoo had become stronger through his anger. Susanoo raised it's bow and fired a spiritual arrow, which was covered in Amatarasu. The heat was so intense it burned all of the oil immediately, which resulted in the fire having no fuel, killing it. As the arrow flew off into the woods, Sasuke smirked.

"Is that the best the Future Hokage can do?" He asked, before raising his right arm. Enough clouds had been formed. The sky was now black with thunder clouds. "Kirin.." He whispered, as a true bolt of lightning was aimed for Naruto.

Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down