Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Urufu Tatsumaki I_vote_lcapUrufu Tatsumaki I_voting_barUrufu Tatsumaki I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Urufu Tatsumaki I_vote_lcapUrufu Tatsumaki I_voting_barUrufu Tatsumaki I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Urufu Tatsumaki I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsUrufu Tatsumaki Narutobutton

Events
Urufu Tatsumaki 60676367

Urufu Tatsumaki

2 posters

Go down

Urufu Tatsumaki Empty Urufu Tatsumaki

Post  Urufu Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Name: Urufu Tatsumaki

Background: Born in Mizugakure to the Tatsumaki Clan, Urufu grew up learning the ways of his people. The philosophies of Tenshi were drilled into his head since he was six years old. As the fundamentals of Tenshi were drilled into his head, he also began learning how to use father's sword, Shokubai both in and out of conjunction with Tenshi. When he was 10 years old, he was deemed skilled enough to enter the Bloody Mist trials. Officially, these trials were shut down. However, Urufu had something to prove. The trials were still held, albeit underground, for candidates to join the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. After brutally slaughtering his fellow classmates, most much older then him using his still uncomplete tenshi techniques, he passed.

Shortly after, at age 12, he was initiated into the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Recieving Shokubai as a graduation present, he actually only reveals this sword, let alone use it, when he deems his opponents worthy. This custom was actually encouraged by his father, whom had high pride for both his child and his sword. When he was 14, he had managed to master Tenshi:Kamikaze. One night, a group of Mist Elitists tried to eliminate the Tatsumaki Clan, mainly because their Tenshi style resembled that of a Kekkai Genkai, though it was not They didn't know about the Jun'Ai. It was quite ironic. A small-scale fight held place, with Urufu fighting by his father.

Even though they had managed to repel the attackers and kill most, it had come at a heavy cost. Four Tatsumaki were dead, fighting for their family. His father, believing that dying in battle, dying for honor, was the most glorious way to die, gave the clan a riveting speech about how the deaths of these boys would be held in the greatest honor. Urufu still didn't care. Four children died simply because they were in this clan. They had been slaughtered for merely existing. At this point in time, he had recieved the scroll containing his Fuketsu, or Cursed Seal. Applying it to the back of his neck, he was interrupted before signing the contract to activate it. He was going to use it's power to kill the family of those that killed his own. His father wanted to tell him how proud he was of the fight. Before he could say anything, he was ushered out the door and hailed as the clan hero, even though they all did the same.

He completely forgot about signing the contract. His mind was wracked with new thoughts. His father kept this clan together merely by being kind and thoughtful towards everyone. If the Mizukage of this village was the same way, perhaps it wouldn't be so poor. Deciding then and there that he would one day become Mizukage, he never signed the contract. He wouldn't use such a corrupted power for these deeds, and instead use the symbol to show others who he really was. He was a Tatsumaki, born and ready to fight and die for his friends and family. Adopting a Konoha AnBu mask, he now wears it over his face, held on by chakra. He wears it simply to show the world that symbols and status means nothing, and everyone can become anything they want, bloodline or not.

As two years progressed, Urufu focused all of his attention on Tenshi. Occasionally, Urufu is still sent on a mission for the Seven Swordsman. Him and his Kenjutsu style are very formidable, especially when he uses Shokubai, and not his regular katana, which is strapped to his back. Though he is able to use them both at the same time, he prefers one at a time. It gives greater control and strength. Through these missions and other random missions, he gains much money. You can take the Tatsumaki out of the forest, but you can't take the forest out of the Tatsumaki.

Ninja Village: Kirigakure

Ninja Rank: Gennin

Personality: Urufu is broken. Before his sister died, he was a cheerful kid, always focused on his training and completing whatever missions his father asked of him. Even slaughtering nearly fourty kids didn't do any psychological damange, because his father had told him to. He loved his father dearly. He didn't really know his mother that well, she had died after giving birth to his little brother three years after he was born. He never did anything to disrespect her memory, however. If his father told him that what he was doing would have made his mother disappointed, he never did it. He had a great respect for his family, even going as far as to die for them. His sister was his hero throughout life. She was always so strong, regal, beautiful. He wanted nothing more then to be exactly like her.

So he trained diligently. His determination was unwavered, no matter the circumstance. Even when he broke his arms and legs countless times, he didn't stop. The nerves in his striking points were deadened completely by the time he was 11, meaning he could punch a brick wall as hard as he possible could and not feel it. The back panel of his home was covered in his blood from this practice. It is for this reason that he keeps his arms and legs wrapped in tape. They don't hinder his movemenets like clothing would, and let's him wrap up wounds nearly instantly. For some reason, Urufu never learned medical jutsu like the rest of his family had. Instead, he opted to train his Tenshi past their limits.

Speaking of Tenshi, those philosophies are beaten into his head, something he doesn't mind. Like the rest of his clan, he agrees with their philosophies and take on life. "You can't own land. You can't own houses. You can only own yourself, and even that is a rental." That is Urufu's motto on life. All of Nature is to be cherished, for it is the only pure thing left in the world. If any harm comes to nature specifically for the purpose to harm nature, Urufu will go balistic and attack without mercy. He loves every bit of it, though he is not a vegetarian or vegen. Meat is still vital to a body, he merely makes a prayer before every mean involving meat, offering his thanks to the dead animal. He also uses every part of the kill, similar in style to Native Americans. This practice is held by nearly every member of the clan.

After the fight, Urufu was broken. He was no longer constantly cheerful, etc. In fact, he is now all but three things. Sarcastic, Aloof, and Vague. He will still hang out with people, assist them in battle, etc, but he rarely talks about himself. He never specifies about himself at all. All information about him is his information, and those that wish to know more about him can 'piss off', as he so adaquetly puts it. Urufu also enjoys to swear. It gives him a freedom that he didn't know at home, simply because swearing was 'against nature', or some bullshit that he didn't believe. Words are words. Sometimes they illicit fights, sometimes they can repair or break relationships. Either way, words are words and freedom is freedom. Sarcasm and swearing is usually part of Urufu's normal speaking itinerary.

When in a fight, Urufu usually remains calm and aloof, leading many to believe he is either incredibly cocky and overconfident or not serious at all, in which he is not. In fact, Urufu is the exact opposite. He takes every fight seriously, because he had already died once. Dying again would be a disgrace to his sister's memory. For this reason, he fights with his all nearly every time, unless it's a friendly sparring match. Because he remains calm and loose, however, he is able to fight at his full potential. He doesn't panic or try to rush things. He thinks his strategies out and then applies them to the fight with perfect precision, much like Shikimaru though on a drastically lower scale. He isn't THAT intelligent, merely smart enough to survive, and occasionally defeat his opponents gracefully.

When it comes to his sword, be it his regular katana or his father's Shokubai, he treats them both as idols to be worshipped. In his eyes, they are not tools of death and dispair, but tools of creation and redemption. By cutting down those that harm others and nature, he creates hope and freedom for those that apply. HIs blades are his most prized physical posession, even more so then his mask, which he looks at as a symbol of peace and unity. Everything Urufu owns is something special to him, for he sees the world no longer as a battlefield, but as a great favor. Even food and drink is a wonderful gift. He has no favorite, he will eat or drink anything and everything.

Appearance: Urufu Tatsumaki Urufu

Urufu stands at 5'7 with his heels together and back straight, and that's including the 2 inch high pointed ears on his mask. Speaking of which, his caucasian skin is practically fully covered, thanks to his black t-shirt with bandages wrapped along his arms from his shoulders down to his wrists, leaving his hands bear. Hidden under the bandages on his left arm is a seal tattoo, which is used to summon his sword Shokubai. His white gi pants do a wonderful job at covering his legs, but actually leave his bare feet uncovered. Because his hands and feet are not covered in bandages, ruined knuckles and long, sharp claws are revealed to the public. These bandages cover his lean, dense limbs quite tightly, in contrast to the clothes which are actually quite loose. A simple mop of dark brown hair sits atop his head. On the back of his neck is a black symbol etched in with chakra and ink, his Fuketsu. Urufu Tatsumaki Digimon___Crest_of_Light_by_SunshineCasy This is his seal, only black.

The mask he wears resembles a Konoha AnBu mask, complete with Konohagakure's 'leaf' symbol etched on the top. This mask is shaped like the face of a wolf, pure white with a black, triangular-esque nose and whisker marks, as well as slit-like eyes. The mask is made of oak, a very strong wood. It is reinforced with his own chakra in order to make sure it doesn't break due to daily wear and tear. The mask is held on by his chakra as well, a simple exercise that still helps him every day.

On his back is strapped a two foot katana, bound in a black leather sheath and attached to him by a white strap slung diagonally over his left shoulder and horizontally around his waist. The hilt of the blade is a black oval with a large white trigram bordering it, as if the blade of the sword was punched through the eight trigrams. On his right hip is the standard pouch of ninja tools ever ninja has, though it is half-hidden under his shirt. It is colored a deep blue, almost black. He doesn't have the kunai pouch on his leg, however. He rarely uses many, so he usually has them in his pouch or hidden among his body, be them in the small of his back, seals on his bandages, etc.

Kekkai Genkai(if any): Jun'Ai (Tatsumaki Clan Bloodline)

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two): Wind

Specialized Jutsu(If any):

Name: Tenshi:Makaze
Element: Wind
Type: Clan Nintaijutsu
Description:
After activating this technique, every strike performed by the user is accompanied by a black-laced wind which does minimal pushing and cutting. The black on the wind is used to stretch apart these cuts. This must be done by sliding the striking point along the victim, which 'stretches' it open. The range for this technique is only that of what the user can reach, meaning if you move out of the way, you're safe.

Body Flicker Technique - This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique. - D Rank

Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique - This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great. - D Rank

Drunken Fist - Drunken Fist is a kenpō/taijutsu style where, "the more you drink, the drunker you get, and the stronger you become". This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat. It can not be learned, nor can it be taught, or honed and refined through training and practice. Drunken Fist Fighters are not simply drunk, they become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. Once drunk, the user will lose their ability to know friend from foe and attack whomever is in their vicinity. - C Rank

Name: Tenshi:Kamikaze
Element: Wind
Type: Clan Nintaijutsu
Description:
After activating this technique, every strike performed by the user is accompanied by a gold-laced wind which provides ample slicing damage and lacerations upon impact. Unfortunately, this also damages the user slightly, meaning if not careful, the user could die as easily as the victim.

Rp Sample: An Excerpt from a Bleach Roleplaying Forum~

Watching him flip out the way, Urufu sneered. His blue skin tightened around his lips as he pulled the muscles beneath the flesh he wore in order to give himself a snide expression. Checking over his surroundings once more, his plan was finalized. School parking lot to the left with several cars. Check. Playground equipment. Ooh, even with chains~ Check. Glass windows. Check. "See, if you would have just accepted my proposition in the beginning, this wouldn't be happening." Urufu shouted back, holding up his staff. Suddenly, it began to pulse black until six threads shot from it, each aimed for a window in the school.

Twitching the staff, each chord had attached itself to the window, spreading out over it slightly so it appeared a large spiderweb was on the end of each chord. Then, the glass plates flew towards Urufu, stopping mere moments before they reached his face. Waving his hand over them, they became encased in his reishi before changing. They morphed into what appeared to be large shurikens. He didn't need those yet though.

The glass shuriken suddenly flew high into the sky where they were encased in more black reishi, forming a cage-like structure around them. Grinning madly, Urufu began to glow. It was slightly frightening, the blue corpse glowing black. Opening his silver eyes, he began cackling madly. His grip tightened on his staff.

"Won't be long now before I reenter my genocide mode." He began, as he circled over Ichigo high in the air. "So let me just explain now. I plan on acquiring a Knight form from every species. You are a vizard. I still need my Vizard Knight form. Case closed." He explained, before his silver eyes were consumed by black.

Urufu Tatsumaki was no more. Now there was only the instinct that existed within the depths of his and Kokushibyou's souls. Rushing forward, he slashed with his black-encased staff-blade, each strike releasing bits of his energy. If he did this properly, he could nullify his getsuga tenshou enhanced strikes, similar to the fundamentals of Shunko.

It didn't matter though. He only wanted a death. Perhaps they would rename this park 'Strawberry Fields'

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Urufu Tatsumaki Empty Re: Urufu Tatsumaki

Post  Mr.Chilly Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Approved, but he looks like a bitch xD

Mr.Chilly

Back to top Go down