Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Tatsumaki Clan I_vote_lcapTatsumaki Clan I_voting_barTatsumaki Clan I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Tatsumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsTatsumaki Clan Narutobutton

Events
Tatsumaki Clan 60676367

Tatsumaki Clan

2 posters

Go down

Tatsumaki Clan Empty Tatsumaki Clan

Post  Urufu Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 pm

CLAN NAME

Clan Founder: Tatsumaki Bado
Clan Name: Tatsumaki
Village: Kirigakure
Physical Traits: All Tatsumaki have brown hair, as well as thin, lean bodies and a perfect skin complexion, due to their eating and exercising habits.

Bloodline: Jun'Ai
Ability: -Jun'ai is the addition to the body Tatsumaki that comes in the form of extra chakra pathways that allow for Nature Chakra (not elemental, but actually nature chakra) which allows for the use of Sage Chakra quite easily. THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY EASIER TO DRAW IN SAGE CHAKRA. This merely gives them the minor advantage of their bodies not being destroyed by it. The Tatsumaki do not use Sage mode, though they do have a variant of it. This sage chakra is applied to their nintaijutsu in order to enhance it's abilities including speed of the strike, strength of the impact, and level of intensity. This also gives them access to Yin and Yang chakra, allowing them to utilize special fuinjutsu that should be sealed off to them.

They also have a passive ability for their bloodline. This ability is a very direct control of their chakra. This isn't used to make weapons and other things, but merely for molding it for their nintaijutsu or medical needs.

Clan History: The Tatsumaki clan was started nearly 40 years after the sage of six paths travelled the land and started the shinobi way. Tatsumaki Bado, a native of Kirigakure, married Sutomu Shizen, being renamed Tatsumaki Shizen. Buying land near the outskirts on a private island, the Tatsumaki Clan began to form. The island was named 'Kakuri', and their lives began to prosper. Roughly 20 years later. others had joined the clan, and the philosophies for Tenshi began to form.

Unfortunately, a large tsunami struck the village one night. None knew how it had formed, but nonetheless, it's arrival was announced too late, and it had destroyed the island. After that, the clan became a little thin, it's 50-ish members shrinking to around seven with the loss of so many lives. Moving to the inner Kirigakure, the Tatsumaki Clan rebuilt their houses. This new area was centered inside a forest, the houses being treehouse-like structures. At this time, the philosophies for Tenshi began to truly form, and a few members even began dabbling in fuinjutsu while others studied the Sage's abilities and skills.

After the rebuilding, they really took to heart their Tenshi lifestyle, and became even more focused on it then before. It was around this they discovered Shinobu, a direct descendent of the Sutomu clan, married into the Tatsumaki clan, used their own Tenshi techniques to create the tsunami. He was angry that they had stolen their philosophies, which was a blatant lie, seeing as the Tenshi style came to be when Shizen and Bado were on their first date. The Sutomu argument was Shizen came up with it first, but most Tatsumaki agreed that Bado and she mutually created it.

This was revealed one night when he had a bit too much to drink. In retaliation, the Tatsumaki clan sealed away his chakra forever thanks to their knowledge of yin and yang chakra, as well as stripping him the usage of his body from him. They were slightly cruel in that aspect. By sending a Lightning Tenshi strike straight to the spine, they disabled it. Completely immobile, the man had to spend the rest of his life off his feet. It was quite humiliating for one whom believed nature was everything to be unable to venture through it.

Besides this incident, the Tatsumaki clan is reletively peaceful. They normally stay hidden in their forest, hiding from the rest of the world. It is too noisy and dirty for ones aligned with nature. It just won't do for those that strive to find perfect balance within their own world and bodies. Around 300 years after they formed, medical jutsu (with the help of yang chakra) became a secondary style for the Tatsumaki. They refused to let others work with them, having their own medical huts, etc inside of their forests. Excelling in this work, seeing as it took incredible chakra control, which they had thanks to their bloodline, Tenshi-users and Medic-nin practically own this clan.

Clan Techniques: Tenshi style is a nintaijutsu that uses a cetain ninjutsu aspect in conjunction with the strikes performed by the user onto the victim in order to give their attacks a much wider range and increased level of damage. For instance, Wind Tenshi user's utilize wind chakra in their strikes in order to provide massive cut damage, while Fire user's utilize burn damage. Every user of Tenshi has a massive respect for all Nature, and will never do anything to harm it solely. If they must destroy nature in any aspect, it will cost them a great deal of emotional pain, due to their intense connection with it.

The tenshi style is split into 5 catagories, one for each element. Each individual technique is actually a passive ability, meaning if one isn't careful, they could accidentally kill themselves by overdoing it. Every technique is ranked upon level of rank for the jutsu to be used. After activating a certain Tenshi, the move stays ACTIVE until 1 of 3 things happen. The first is the user de-activates the technique by speaking the words "Tenshi Yamu". The second is if the user is knocked unconscious or killed, and the third is if their chakra runs out/the chakra flow to their body has been cut.

In order to activate the techniques, a large amount of regular chakra is used. After that, however, it utilizes Nature Chakra. When the stored nature chakra in a Tatsumaki's body runs out, it will begin converting the body's natural chakra into nature chakra, which is incredibly dangerous and harmful, as well as result in terrible quality techniques, that will most likely backfire and ignite the users chakra from the inside, blowing up their regular and nature chakra pathways, effectively killing them.

An example of these techniques would be:

Name: Tenshi:Tokkan
Element: Lightning
Type: Nintaijutsu
Description: For every strike, a bolt of electricity erupts from the striking point and hits not only the contact point, but three bolts strike the top, left, and right areas of the strike point as well.

Junketsu - Sennin Modo

-Due to the simple fact that Tenshi masters have an unparallel connection with nature chakra, Sage mode would logically come easy to them. However, the Tatsumaki clan is not on good terms with the Toads, meaning that they can't learn the essentials. Still believing what's fair is fair, they invented Tenshi:Junketsu, a sennin modo. This tenshi technique is usually different for every single practitioner, though the fundamentals are the same. A colored chakra swirls around as well as through the user, causing them to glow brightly. A Junketsu Tenshi style can be applied to any tenshi. However, it requires a rank above that of the tenshi to activate, and a lot of training to pull off. Especially without dying. (Admin approval only)

Fuketsu - Cursed Seal

-Because they have access to Yin chakra, Tatsumaki's from long ago were able to create their own unique brand of cursed seal. This cursed seal is kept on a scroll that is unique to every single person born (being created by the Tatsumaki resident doctor and parents, using blood and chakra samples from the mother, father, and infant child). This scroll is given to them when they reach Mature age (13). The contents of this scroll are the seal, it's personal effects and downfalls, as well as the contract they need to sign in order to activate the seal. This contract is a secondary seal created by the Tatsumaki unique to these scrolls, as a final warning against all to know what they are doing.
(Admin approval only)

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tatsumaki Clan Empty Re: Tatsumaki Clan

Post  Mr.Chilly Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

approved by my low low standards ^^

Mr.Chilly

Back to top Go down