Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Kurogane Clan I_vote_lcapKurogane Clan I_voting_barKurogane Clan I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Kurogane Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsKurogane Clan Narutobutton

Events
Kurogane Clan 60676367

Kurogane Clan

Go down

Kurogane Clan Empty Kurogane Clan

Post  Tetsu Kurogane Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:24 am

Clan Name: Kurogane

Originating Village: Konohagakure

History of Clan: Five hundred years ago the Kurogane clan once lived on an island three miles off the coast of the Mist Village. They were a small village known as the Beast Village, which took up a fifth of the whole island, which could be more considered a continent like Australia almost. The village was located on the shore of the land and was then surrounded by trees that were about five stories tall. A few miles in land from the trees, they would become less and less till you reached a hot savannah. The savannah didn't go out far but led to a long desert. A few miles through the desert, you would start to see mountains. A mile from the desert the land will start to change from desert, to rocky, to snow covered. Snow continuously falls around these mountains which are about as tall as mount everest and taller.

Some scientists in the Kurogane clan experimented with animals deep in the woods, desert, and mountains. They crossbred genes and even created new species. But one day when the leader of the village found out, he sent his best shinobi to shut these places down. But something went wrong. The animals got loose. They were stronger and faster than normal animals.

The ones that found the forest as their home began attacking the village one night. This surprise attack had caused many of the citizens to die. Only a few were able to escape the village and get to other land. Though no one seemed to care, they were just glad to be rid of the clan they called Demons. However, the Kurogane clan were not Demons. They're bloodline just got them the nickname Demon.

The Kurogane clan were well known for their strength and speed. They were exceptionally skilled in taijutsu and kenjutsu. They were also good for assassination and top secret scouting missions. The Kurogane clan founded the Beast Village and denied forming alliances with other villages, for the Beast Village did not approve of war or unnecessary violence. They fought to protect others, not to fight wars and gain land or power.

Four hundred years later, a man known as Ryota Kurogane reformed the Kurogane clan in the Hidden Leaf Village. He had traced back family ties and found those with the bloodline. He brought them to the village and from there the clan grew. The clan is still small but it is slowly becoming bigger.

Clan Kekkai Genkai (if any): Kurusu

Clan Special Techniques (If any):

Tetsu Kurogane

Back to top Go down