Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Borders Of Konoha.  I_vote_lcapBorders Of Konoha.  I_voting_barBorders Of Konoha.  I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Borders Of Konoha.  I_vote_lcapBorders Of Konoha.  I_voting_barBorders Of Konoha.  I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Borders Of Konoha.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsBorders Of Konoha.  Narutobutton

Events
Borders Of Konoha.  60676367

Borders Of Konoha.

Go down

Borders Of Konoha.  Empty Borders Of Konoha.

Post  Tsukiko Noroi Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm

The sun hadn’t even risen yet, and no animals seemed to be up. At least there were no merry chirping of birds, and buzzing of insects. This far in the forest seemed only to be devoured by darkness. The darkness seemed to be strong enough to eat through the flesh of the thickest skin, and asphyxiate the soul. Trees hungrily ate at whatever sun would rise, no rays touching the bottom. The place was that of green, and some would say this was just a maze to protect for the mighty nation that lays ahead.

It was a maze to any fool,or new comer. Out of the darkness, a gleam could have been seen. A flash of blue orbs moved against the darkness, and they appeared just as fast as they disappeared. It seemed not many were up at this time, or perhaps how sheltered it had been, made it appear so dark and eerie, that not many wished to come this far back in the woods, and it seemed not even the local wild life would wish to have sanction this far back.

Too the skilled ears of a ninja, soft foot steps could be heard. They were running quickly, breathing softly despite their speed. Soon the woods thinned up, and small sheds of the morning sun could be seen. Some called her a naga youkai. Some called her evil’s spawn. She called her self Tsukiko. It’s always been her name,no matter what.

She slowed down after a while, and a small stream seemed to flow through it,she looked down. Her eyes were that of a snakes, yet held a breath taking blue to them. She was short though, and it was ridiculous. But even though she was short,she had speed on her side. Her lips were also painted blue, in fact almost everythin on this girl was blue.Except her black pants, and her gray shirt. She sat down slowly, folding one leg over another. Her eyes flitting to around her, to the sky.

Quiet. Just. How.I . Like. It the thoughts of the young girl echoed through her head. Although she was painfully aware of what was around her. The girl tapped her fingers against the water, circles falling out from the points of her fingers. She seemed out of it. He can’t be dead... he’s strong. He’s like me. the thoughts raced back and forth in her head,and as they did,her fingers curled around her palm and into a tight fist. Knuckles turning white.

Tsukiko Noroi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum