Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_vote_lcapKanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_voting_barKanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_vote_lcapKanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_voting_barKanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsKanzangan Release (Lava Release) Narutobutton

Events
Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) 60676367

Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)

Go down

Kanzangan Release (Lava Release) Empty Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)

Post  Takahiro Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Kekkai Genkai Name: Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)

Detailed Description of Usage: Kanzangan Release is a combination of earth and fire release making it Kanzangan Release or Lava Release. Lava release is a style of Jutsu that is based upon Lava's abilities or strengths. These strengths will be included in different jutsu of the Lava Release. These strengths will include burning, melting barriers, sticking onto the opponent, form land once solidified, and many more. The Lava release took years years to develop correctly.The Yougan clan were the ones gifted with this special kekkai genkai. (I will add the lists of Lava Release Jutsu once I make applications for them and get them approved.)

Chakra Level of Activation: Genin
(Academy Student, Genin, Chunnin)

Rp sample of use: Performing the right hand signs, the leaf shinobi put his hand on the ground below him. Lava began to crack through the ground and flow on the surface like a mini river. It blasted and puffed smoke while burning the grass and other plants that dare stand in the lava's path. Next, the ninja performed some more hand signs. Now lava began to rise and wrap around the ninja's hands, making a very hot and sticky aura. The ninja formed a fist while it was wrapped in lava and charged a direct hit at a boulder bigger than he. The fist of the ninja began to burn through the rock making a tunnel in the boulder big enough only for his arm. The ninja held up his second hand, making a hand sign. He whispered the words and lava blasted out from the boulder completely breaking it into pieces.

[justify]
Takahiro
Takahiro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum