Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_vote_lcapKanji  Inuzuka WIP I_voting_barKanji  Inuzuka WIP I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_vote_lcapKanji  Inuzuka WIP I_voting_barKanji  Inuzuka WIP I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsKanji  Inuzuka WIP Narutobutton

Events
Kanji  Inuzuka WIP 60676367

Kanji Inuzuka WIP

Go down

Kanji  Inuzuka WIP Empty Kanji Inuzuka WIP

Post  Kanji Inuzuka Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Kanji  Inuzuka WIP Kanji211
"Even through fire and flames I'll carry onto Victory!"

Name: Inuzuka, Kanji

Background: When Kanji was born the same day his canine partner, Kokoro, was born. They grew up together and were destined to become great shinobi. Kanji was the son of Kanjirou Inuzuka. Kanjirou Inuzuka was one of the greatest ninja survivalists of his generation. At the age of 5, Kanji and Kokoro were started survival training by Kanjirou. Kanjirou would send both, kanji and kokoro, to the forest and to stay there until Kanjirou came for them. Kanji and Kokoro would stay in the forest for days sometimes weeks before Kanjirou came. Doing this, Kanji and Kokoro developed ways to survive on their own by using their own strengths. This was Kanjirou's goal.

By the age of 9, Kanji and his canine friend were experts at survivaling on their own. They could hunt, fish, cook, and build a hut for them to live in for a short time. Not only did Kanjirou's training teach them how to survive, it helped them discover their strengths and weaknesses and how to think outside of the box.

Kanji and Kokoro were A+ students in the ninja academy. They were great at ninjutsu and taijutsu but not as good in genjutsu. They graduated at the age of 12 and went onto the chuunin exams. Kanji and Kokoro failed to pass the chuunin exams the first year due to his teamate failing the written exam. The second year they passed the written exam, easily got through the forest of death and obtaining the second scroll, and dominated the preliminaries.

As a gift, Kanji's father gave him the two weapons known as "The Claws of The Inuzuka." They were made to symbolize the connection between Shinobi and Canine. These weapons were passed down from son to son. Kanji's Great Grand Father had made these weapons for his son, Kanji's grandfather, so he could use them in his chuunin exams. This was how the tradition started. The Claws of the Inuzuka were passed down son to son only when they begin their chuunin exams.

Kanji  Inuzuka WIP Clawso10

Once Kanji and Kokoro got to the final exam, they had to train to develop new stradegies. They did learn new jutsu just in time for the final exam and barely defeated their enemy. They used their surroundings to develop new stradegies on the spot which got them to pass the chuunin exams. Kanji and Kokoro became great chuunin and have kept their rank til this day and are ready for whatever fate has in store.....

Ninja Village: Leaf

Ninja Rank: Chuunin
(Max Chunnin for Now)

Personality: Kanji- is very kind and giving but isn't afraid to speak his mind. Kanji has a very good connection with his canine friend, kokoro. They are never apart and are always side by side. Kanji likes to win and did not take failing the written exam easily. Kokoro is said to be the only one who can calm Kanji down during his heated moments.

As a chuunin, Kanji learned to become more respectful to those around him. He can still be hot headed but has loosened up since his genin years. Kanji still loves to show off in any way he can but only for jokes. Every now and then Kanji will give out compliments but other times he keeps it to himself.

Kokoro- Kokoro is almost the exact opposite of Kanji. He is very caring and sweet. He is a strong fighter and will always have your back in battle. Kokoro is very intelligent and a great partner.

Kokoro was born from a promising canine family that was a special breed created into the Inuuka. They were easy to train and great partners in battle. Kokoro is one example of such fine beasts. This breed of canine grew to be as tall as your waste. Though Kokoro is big for his kind.

Appearance:Kanji  Inuzuka WIP Kokoro10

Kekkai Genkai(if any):

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two): Earth ,Fire
(Wind, Water, Fire, Lightning, Earth)

Specialized Jutsu(If any):

Name – Inuzuka Ryuu Chinjuu Konbi Henge: Soutou Rou – Inuzuka Style Rare Beast Transformation: Double–Headed Wolf
Type – Nin
Rank – B
Element – None
Description – Inuzuka Ryuu Chinjuu Konbi Henge: Soutou Rou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Inuzuka Clan. This unique Konbi Henge is used by the clan member and their familiar, transforming them into a large mystical double headed–wolf. In this form the clan members can utilize the Garouga taijutsu technique.

Name – Garouga – Dual Wolf Fang
Type – Tai
Rank – B
Element – None
Requires – Double-headed wolf transformation.
Description – Garouga is one of the ultimate Taijutsu techniques of the Inuzuka Clan. The technique is a super–spin and it uses up a massive amount of chakra, rendering the ninja and his dog almost helpless should the technique fail. The clan member familiar will first mark their target with the Dainamikku Maakingu teachnique. Then by using Inuzuka Ryuu Chinjuu Konbi Henge, the clan member and his partner will transform into the Soutou Rou, "Two–Headed Wolf." This huge beast has several advantages; the saliva it emits will make it difficult for their opponent to find footing in the surrounding area. The large size of the beast also causes large amounts of pentrating damage when it begins its spin. Unfortunately they spin so fast they are unable to keep track of their vision. So they must entirely rely on their nose and the urine marking. If Garouga connects the opponent is wasted, ripped into pieces. Also even if they do not connect directly, the surrounding shockwaves will slice into the enemy.

Name - Earth Camo
Rank - C
Jutsu Type - Ninjutsu
Elemental Type : Doton (Earth)
Description - Using the earth element, with a few handseals the user will lay upon the ground flat. They will dig htier hands and feet into the ground, and channel thier chakra into it. BY doing this they can make it seem as if they area a part of the ground, by mimicking thier surroundings. Simply out, they use thier chakra to make a sort of camoflage to help blend into thier surroundings.

Name – Gatsuuga – Dual Piercing Fang
Type – Tai
Rank – C
Element – None
Requires – Man-Beast Clone
Description – Gatsuuga is a supreme Taijutsu technique of the Juujin Bunshin style of combat. After the familiar transforms into a copy of the clan member, both the familiar and ninja will begin a spinning attack. The preferred time to attack is when their opponent is showing an opening. Using this chance the fast rotating of the two attackers will cause a damaging impact on their opponent when they connect with their claws. While using this technique, both attackers are able to rotate and strike from multiple angles.

Name – Juujin Bunshin – Beast–Man Clone
Type – Nin
Rank – D
Element – None
Description – Juujin Bunshin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Inuzuka clan. First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themselves into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.

Name – Dainamikku Maakingu – Dynamic Marking
Type – Nin
Rank – D
Element – None
Description – Dynamic Marking is a technique used by the Inuzuka clan. When their canine partners release a stream of urine on their target, the clan member can use their excellent sense of smell to locate their target no matter where they are. The urine itself is more dangerous than normal urine, because of its burning and strong sticky qualities. This technique is mainly used as a set up for the Soutourou technique. When the clan member and canine familiar are spinning at such high speeds they are unable to see where they are going, but by using their nose they are able to locate their target with little trouble.

Rp Sample:

Kanji Inuzuka

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum