Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Tsukiko Noroi I_vote_lcapTsukiko Noroi I_voting_barTsukiko Noroi I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Tsukiko Noroi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsTsukiko Noroi Narutobutton

Events
Tsukiko Noroi 60676367

Tsukiko Noroi

2 posters

Go down

Tsukiko Noroi Empty Tsukiko Noroi

Post  Tsukiko Noroi Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Name: Tsukiko Noroi

Background:Tsukiko had been born in the mist, she had been woken up in a dark alley way, when she was five, her blue eyes glowing in the dark, cat like, no, as if reflecting what little light there was. Growing up was harsh for her, she had no family, and at the time, there was a famine over the mist, so no one would take her in, not to add to her frightening appearances. Many had assumed, that she had been Orochimaru’s bastard child, and no one even bothered to go near her, assuming Orochimaru sent her to the village to kill them.

Eventually, when she turned seven, she had been getting daily beatings by the older kids, calling her a monster “You weak girl!”,”Freak!” “Go back to your power hungry father?!” they would yell, kicking her when she was down, spitting on her when she was crying, until one day, they were beating down on her, kicking her, to the point her ribs were going to break, her and then they stopped, screamed and ran, she slowly felt herself crawling to her feet, to have a blade at her neck, a man with bandages over his mouth, stared down at her, his great blade at her neck. She felt herself stare at him. With blank hollow eyes, that hadn’t feared death, that had welcomed it, tears streamed down her eyes. “Please…Kill me…” she whispered, the man moved his blade, as if to swing, and placed it on his shoulder, before kneeling in front of her, she blinked, and he picked her up.

“I am…Zabuza” he spoke, she stared up at him, and with one blade on his shoulder, his hand gripping it, the other holding her he walked off. She fell asleep in his arms. She woke up, she was feeling better, and Zabuza had been asleep against the wall, she looked down, and she felt a hand on her shoulder. “What is your name?” “My name?” “What do people call you?” “Freak?” “No.” “Useless?” “Ugh..no.” “Bastard Child?” “Find then I will Call you Tsukiko.” he spoke. Moon child? She blinked, and he sighed. “I’ll teach you how to fight.”

For two years he taught her, teaching her a lot of powerful moves. “Zabuza Nii-san!” she called, and ran towards, the man she adopted as her brother, he paused, and stared at her. “I have something for you.” “What is it?” “Close your eyes” she obeyed, she always listened to him, then she felt something heavy in her hands, opening her eyes, she looked at the blade…”Oi Kami.” she muttered, he laughed. “That is what you are calling it?” “Uhmmmm, Yes?” he sighed, and shook his head. “Nii-san?” “What?” “Who is Orochimaru?” she spoke. His eyes seemed to lock with hers, “Where did you here that name?” he ordered, quiet seriously, she looked down, “Ju-Just…Peo-People sa-say..” she stuttered, then cleared her throat. “People say I look like him.” she spoke, then fiddled her fingers, her foot kicking the ground, “You are nothing like him, Tsuki-chan. You are too innocent.” He rested his hand on her cheek. “If you ever see him, kill him.” he said, and walked off.

The next morning she woke up, and her Nii-san was no where to be found, she cried for days, without eating. Then stayed there, more and more people told her about this man, Orochimaru..

“I bet, Orochimaru didn’t get picked on..” she muttered to herself, one day as she stared at herself, through a mirror. “I bet…Orochimaru was looked up too, and he was strong….and he wasn’t short.” she continued, as her blue, snake eyes narrowed to the mirror. “I bet no one left Orochimaru alone…I bet Orochimaru killed millions.” she spoke. “I bet Orochimaru would never leave me…I bet…Orochimaru will care!” she spoke, and suddenly started to pound her fist into the mirror.

She had heard more and more rumors, of Orochimaru, and that just fed her fascination on him, until she had heard from a missing nin, talking to his partner, that Orochimaru had been after the Leaf. So she headed that way, finding that, soon her paths will cross with her team. She found news of orochimaru's death painful, but she said nothing of it.Now she just lives on her days alone.

Ninja Village: born in the mist, but living in the Leaf

Ninja Rank:chuunin

Personality:Her past has impacted her personality, greatly. Tsukiko, had been growing up as an orphan, has abandonment issues, Severe insomnia, and a short temper, not to mention the fact, she tends to blurt out her feelings, it seems the only one that she would want to look up to is Orochimaru.

Tsukiko tends to blurt things out, she doesn’t have a process in her mind, the only person she thinks to herself, is that Orochimaru, she would look for him, and she looks up to him, a lot, ever since she was seven, and first heard of him, he has become this young child’s obsession.

She loves to fight, she loves to make herself stronger, she has an ego of three kings, and isn’t afraid to show it, her ego is so big, that she would threaten five ANBU, and want to get into a fight with them, in fact it is her dream to fight.

The thing, that really makes her angry, that she is short, even for her own, age, and if she is mad angry, or upset, she tends to start fights, and in the fights, she gets carried away, not stopping until the person is near death. The thing Tsukiko likes more then Orochimaru, is snakes, she absolutely, loves snakes, she would rather dive into a snake pit, then into a crowd at a carnival.

Appearance:Tsukiko Noroi Mmy0kh

Tsukiko is a short girl at four feet and nine inches tall. Yet she is still a growing girl, she has deathly pale skin, and normally wears plain colors. She is a slim girl but is still a little bit attractive, around her eyes is light blue, and her eyes you ask? Why they are a cold cruel blue, snake eyes. Her eyes have a habit of glowing in the dark, and even with that disadvantage, the moment they see her eyes, she makes sure they are dead.

Her hair is a deep blue color, it is braided tightly against her head, then is thrown out to go against the wind, with a chunk of hair covering her eyes. Her ears are pointed and through the points are piercings that to line her ears.

Kekkai Genkai(if any):-

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two):lightening and water.

Specialized Jutsu(If any):- Kirigakure no Jutsu/ Hidden Mist Technique::

This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

- Suiton: Ja no Kuchi/ Water Release Snake Mouth::

This jutsu allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river that carries their enemy away.

- Body Flicker Technique::

This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination

-Sexy Boy On Boy Jutsu::
The alternative to the Sexy: Girl on Girl Technique, this technique has the same effect on women as the original has on men

-Body Replacment Jutsu::

This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Basically all ninja know this technique

- Cloak of invisibility Technique::

This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making them invisible.

- Clone Technique::

This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement

-Rope Escape Technique::

A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown

-Transformation Technique::

This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object.

To be Known Jutsu’s: (When she turns into a Anbu when she's 18)

*Strengthening Prescription: Chakra Injection::

This jutsu creates dark snakes that forcibly connect with a person and inject them with medically altered chakra. This extra chakra will allow the user to utilize high level element ninjutsu. It also allows the user to use elemental techniques that they wouldn't be able to master normally.

* Water Release: Water Canon replica

This jutsu enables the user to control surrounding water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas.

*Water Release: Great Exploding water Colliding Wave:

A stronger version of the Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave, Kisame spits out a large amount of water and covers a entire area, with massive waves crushing the opponents. He then forms the water into a giant orb, rather than let it flow out like the jutsu's weaker version.

*Water Release: Dragon’s whip::

This jutsu creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge that can be directed towards and impale a target or multiple targets. This is a high level elemental ninjutsu as it requires the Strengthening Prescription: Chakra Injection to use it.

*Ice Disk Technique::

This jutsu turns the moisture particles in the air into an ice disk. They can be hurled with tremendous force at a target and are hard to dodge because of their transparency. They can also be strung together to spy on areas. They can also be used defensively, creating highly durable shields or disks to stand on to hover in the air. By forming the ice into a large lens, the user can hover in the sky to focus the rays of the sun into a powerful beam capable of melting and exploding the pinpointed area.

*Wind Release:: Wind Cutter Technique::

A large slicing wind will be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large targets. This technique can also be used to divide and neutralize an incoming wind attack launched against the user and make it harmless.

Rp Sample: Do I really need one. You know me Urufu D<

[quote author=sythe board=fallenangels thread=414 post=776 time=1283200066]The black wolf seemed to be to interested in cleaning her own wound, then paying attention to the two males at the moment. Her blue orbs closed so nothing could be seen, on her ebony bodice but the eery glowing of the symbols on her forehead. She paused, mid lick. Her tongue against her fur.. her eyes seemed to open slowly at these words. The she wolf stood up, and when she moved her body up, she was in her humanoid form.

She stared to him, questioningly. She rolled her shoulders back, causing the blood to drip out of her shoulder, and slip down her arms. She seemed to stare at him with a cold hard gaze. Her eyes narrowing, as if sensing this to be some sort of sick joke...nothing. Her lips formed into a thin grin, and she laughed softly. This could not get any worst. ”Well..I wouldn’t expect help from you...” she laughed softly.. Then paused. She glanced towards the male. ”Oi, what are you going to do?” she asked him.

Before glancing to the Kohaku.”It’s only fair I give you a warning also. If you come after me..you might run into a man stronger then all of your syblings combined. I forget his name..I just know his scent. His blades...long silver hair.” she murmured the last part, her eyes closing again. ”Markings covered his face. Oakums best hunter.” she murmured to herself.

”Oakum wants me dead, and Darcia wants me alive.Ohoho.”[/quote]- WOP

Tsukiko Noroi

Back to top Go down

Tsukiko Noroi Empty Re: Tsukiko Noroi

Post  Urufu Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Approved~

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum