Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Shinobi Evolution I_vote_lcapShinobi Evolution I_voting_barShinobi Evolution I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Shinobi Evolution I_vote_lcapShinobi Evolution I_voting_barShinobi Evolution I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Shinobi Evolution I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsShinobi Evolution Narutobutton

Events
Shinobi Evolution 60676367

Shinobi Evolution

Go down

Shinobi Evolution Empty Shinobi Evolution

Post  Sutoka Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Shinobi Evolution QY8Aqer

After about a year of work, Shinobi Evolution is finally ready to open! This forum is highly dedicated to customization, realism, member participation, and much more! We have an elegant yet robust Stat system that helps members create the exact kind of shinobi they want. They can then choose from a number of Kekkei Genkai, Elements, and different fields of jutsu to specialize in, as well as acquire many more as they progress! Training is straight forward and simple with our Skill Point system, and missions are staff-run so you will always have someone to RP with! Members are also encouraged to work closely with staff to improve the site; we value your input highly!

Join now and you can even start at a high rank, getting all the benefits that come with it! Nothing is off-limits at Shinobi Evolution; if you can think it, you can make it!

shinobievolution.forumotion.com

Sutoka

Back to top Go down