Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_vote_lcapVillage hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_voting_barVillage hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_vote_lcapVillage hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_voting_barVillage hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsVillage hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= Narutobutton

Events
Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= 60676367

Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w=

2 posters

Go down

Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= Empty Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w=

Post  Hiroshi Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Village Name: Village hidden in the Steam

Location of Village: Land of Fangs

Village History: The village first started off with Silver Sanguine. He and his wife had been living a good life, they soon noticed that Silver's wife was pregnant. Thus starting the Sanguine family, Silver's father Dace had once started a small village, and ended it soon after it's creation. Silver wanted to follow in his fathers steps. Thus he started his village, his clan being spread apart over the decades, he wanted an area for them all to live. So he started by building his house, and inviting others travelers, farmers wanting a place to live, and farm, he had them all move in and live in his new starting village. As the years went on Silvers child was born, being known as Hiroshi Sanguine. After his 5th birthday they learned of his kekkai genkai that went through the Sanguine bloodline rather easily.

The Family had it easy starting off, so did the village, yet as they grew, that rouges and theives were starting to steal crops and other items from there homes in the night. Though Silver was a ninja, and he had started to train some of the farmers to protect them selves, he never truly was able to protect the entire area, from the roaming of the theives. He did eventually figure out that he could start a area to teach the young one's to be ninja. Thus beginning a bigger village, and allowing for more chance as to who was going to have a chance to become ninja.

At the age of 8 he allowed his son, Hiroshi to participate in the academy, training Hiroshi in the ways of the ninja, as he was once taught by his father, who was taught by the first Sanguine, Khone, of the Leaf, though he did leave and managed to teach his family how to be ninja, they started to create there own versions. They hold the basics, yet they are more strict on how they teach. Hiroshi was given special lessons that would help him in the advancement of his Kekkai Genkai, thus he was a student in the academy. He graduated rather early for the way Khone has taught his children, it had taken them 3 years to have become moderately good, though Silver had a better heart and attitude then Khone, he let most kids graduate half that time, yet Hiroshi graduated 6 months before he was suppose to. His Kekkai Genkai giving him an advantage.

By the time he was 12, his father found him fit to run the village, yet wanted to have more secure thoughts on how his son would act as the Patron of the village, the Drakage, as they called it, so he allowed his son a year to pass before he aloud his son the spot. Hiroshi did argue for the first 2 weeks, eventually he forgot about it. Life continued on as normal, till his father got up one day woke Hiroshi up, brought him outside, and told him that the village was his, and that he was leaving the village, to allow his son to rule, with out a family he would need to protect. Thus beginning Hiroshi's rule as a Drakage of the Village hidden in the Steam.

Village Founders: Silver Sanguine, Given the village up to his son, Hiroshi Sanguine.

Village Element Specialties: Fire, Earth, Semi-water.
(Ex. Konoha=Fire)

Hiroshi

Back to top Go down

Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w= Empty Re: Village hidden in the Steam, Please do not let me rp this till after Naruto and Sasuke Battle, so it may be allowed, hopefully =w=

Post  Urufu Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:55 am

Approved.

Good history, man

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down