Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Hataro  I_vote_lcapHataro  I_voting_barHataro  I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Hataro  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsHataro  Narutobutton

Events
Hataro  60676367

Hataro

Go down

Hataro  Empty Hataro

Post  Zane Hataro Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Clan Name: Hataro

Originating Village: Village Hidden Under the Rocks

History of Clan: The Hataro clan started out in the Village of the Rocks as a relatively small population. The first members that made up the blood-line were just normal children who grew up to all have extrordinarily healthy bodys. It was also discovered that they had an extremely good immune system to most poisons. Over time, the population of the group grew larger until they made their own small town outside of the village hidden in the Rocks. The only genetic defect of the clan, was that they were unable to perform many, if not, no ninjutsu or genjutsu. A member would be lucky to even have a jutsu mastered by chunin level. Due to this, the majority of the clan ended up as Taijutsu and weaponry users. Few members of the bloodline were even able to unlock the ability of the eight gates. However, after seventy five years of existence, the clan began to get cocky with their power and launched a full-on assault on the rock village to try and take over. They failed miserably with their over-confidence and caused near-extinction to the bloodline. Only three people survived that day, and it is unknown to who the three were.

Clan Kekkai Genkai (if any): The Kekkai Genkai of the Hataro Bloodline is having a perfect phisical body. No matter what, they will always grow up to be fairly musculer and stronger then most normal ninja, as well as faster. The senses an immune system is also highly enchanced to the point of destroying, if it slowing down the affect of most poisons. The enchanced senses also enable a slight immunity to genjutsu, making it to where they can still grasp a partial idea of what is going on in the real world while under one.They also have far less strain on their body from training and fighting then normal. This allows a member to use the 8 gates with less recoil then normal.
Example.
2nd gate = 1 gate in recoil
4th gate = 2nd gate in recoil
6th gate = 3rd gate in recoil.
8th gate = 4th gate in recoil.
The last possitive affect of the Kekkai Genkai is a secondary form that is extremely rare to achieve and can only be unlocked under a near-death scenario. The form, after first use can slowly be trained to be used more often, but at first,can only be usd for brief moments. The form speeds up the regeneration cells to the point of regeneration and completely removes the sense of pain from the body. Speed and Strength gain a boost equivilant to the 5th gate and it has less of a recoil affect then the 8 gates do normally. this form can not be used at the same time as the 8 gates and causes extreme exhaustion after reverting to normal. The appearance of the form varris on the person. The only resembelence between forms, is that every form has a blade shooting out from the body from some location.
The Genetic defects of the Kekkai Genkai is that it blocks off the chakra points 97% allowing little to no jutsu to be used or learned. It is rare for anyone in the blood-line to know more then one jutsu even at Joinin or Kage Level.Usually, People who achieve the second form have a life average of 40 years of age or lower.

Clan Special Techniques (If any): None

Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro

Back to top Go down