Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_vote_lcapKamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_voting_barKamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_vote_lcapKamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_voting_barKamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsKamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP Narutobutton

Events
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP 60676367

Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP

Go down

Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP Empty Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP

Post  Hiro Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Name:
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka

Background:

Ninja Village:
Kumogakure

Ninja Rank:
Chunnin

Personality:

As a child Kamishiro was a kind but sensitive boy, prone to crying, and was traumatized by the idea he had killed another man, even to save his friends. Scared and unsure of his place in the world he desired to help those he cared about, but never knew how.

When Kamishiro got older his personality changed to something very different having become a calm, serious, aloof, and detached man; best described as a God Complex. He now seeks to show the world how weak the akatsuki really is by using group of rebels to join him. He shows no moral qualms about his actions, being quite willing to kill his own subordinate in cold blood and is willing to brutally execute all his "friends". None the less he can be quite respectful, particularly to the fallen

Appearance:
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP KamishiroTsurugiTaka

Kekkai Genkai(if any):
bloodline limit Name: Taka Manako
Clan: Taka
Description:
The most powerful jutsu and bloodline trait of the Taka clan is the Taka Manako. It is an eye condition from birth and slowly develops over time into it's true, fiercest form. The Taka Manako allows a Taka Clan member, should they focus chakra into their eyes to initiate the active mode, to see increase their line of sight to 200 meters without issue and their vision reaches out 270 degrees, thus leaving a vulnerable area of 90 degrees starting from the edge of their right line of vision and going in a 90 degree arc around the back and ends at the left side's edge of vision. Their eyesight is powerful and specializes in catching high-velocity actions and movement, but it can be easily obscured with any opaque block.

In the passive state of the Taka Manako, the eyes are pale yellow and the slightly-slitted pupils are dark black thus creating a contrast and making the eyes obviously noticeable they also have a third eye on their forehead. Their vision is sharper, clearer, and extends further than that of most people and they can sense incoming attacks with near-perfect accuracy due to their enhanced peripheral vision. They cannot however, sense all attacks around them and the ninety degree blindspot in their vision prevents them from seeing everything. Due to their enhanced sight and reflexes, the Taka have abnormal speed and agility, making them experts at the stealth kill and this is just as well as most suffer from some form of blindness for the first few years of life. Their hearing is abysmal, but they have developed a keener sense of smell to aid in the detecting of danger, but this hardly makes up for their bad hearing. Instead, they use their incredible eyesight to read lips and predict the actions of those around them. Taka Manako also causes the speed of the enemy to look seem slower.

In the active state, when chakra is being channeled into the eyes, the sight boost is incredible and the eyes take on a fiercer, keener appearance as the pupils contract into darker slits, though a crimson line runs along the center of the thin slit of the pupil. Their vision becomes like that described above and their speed nearly triples due to their enhanced perception. This, however, does not make up for their hearing and the incredible strain put upon the body due to the boosts in ability make the usage of this technique one that is used sparingly.
Chakra Level of Activation:
Genin

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two):
Lightning and Earth

Specialized Jutsu(If any):
Clan Technique Manko no Omoi(Eye of the Mind)
Description:
This jutsu is initiated by first activating the active state of the Taka Manako. Instead of contracting as they would normally do with the activation of the active state of the Taka Manko, the pupils dilate into a rounded shape with the crimson line turning into a single red dot at the center of the eye. This allows the user to boost their sensory integration and thus make them more sensitive to electric fields and disturbances in the natural heat frequencies of the surrounding area. The sight is changed to include infra-red light frequencies and the ability to "sense" one's surroundings takes precedence over actual sight thus effectively granting the user 360 degree vision though this vision is actually the culmination of smell, sight, and a super-enhanced sense of touch and as such is not as one would normally "see".

They instead perceive disturbances in either the heat or electric fields and that information is relayed as an impression to the brain, granting the user a full-on image of the person in the mind. This is effective for up to fifty meters and it can be increased up to seventy meters but doing so can cause an overload of a sensory input and thus brain death. This takes a moderate amount of chakra to initiate and smaller yet still moderate amount to sustain. If maintained for longer than thirty minutes, it can cause a severe hematoma in the brain and thus a rupture along the cerebral lobe.

Rp Sample:
the following was taken from Loki's naruto site ._.

Kamishiro was leaning on the cave wall as the darkness covered him he spoke out.

"Hello Tsubine Zarkonheinz its been a while...so glade you could make it here today"

Kamishiro said as he stepped out of the shadows wearing his mask like that of a demon.

"I recently started a group and our main base is in this cave...so far the only member i have besides me is Hidan a former Akatsuki...i found all the peaces of him buried in different location but as soon as i found his head i convinced him to join me"

Kamishiro said as he then took off the mask and showed his face to Tsubine, He should look familiar to tsubine since their clan have been rivals since the village was founded by their Kage

"I will tell out the goal of this group if you choose to stay"

Name of Seal:
Cursed Seal of Nazca

Seal Origins:
the Seal Originated in Kumogakure By the Takas

Seal Appearance:
Kamishiro Tsurugi Taka WIP 639px-Triskele-Symbol-spiralsvg

Form(s) Gained:

Last edited by Hiro on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding things to my app)

Hiro

Back to top Go down