Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Chicko and Fred I_vote_lcapChicko and Fred I_voting_barChicko and Fred I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Chicko and Fred I_vote_lcapChicko and Fred I_voting_barChicko and Fred I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Chicko and Fred I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsChicko and Fred Narutobutton

Events
Chicko and Fred 60676367

Chicko and Fred

2 posters

Go down

Chicko and Fred Empty Chicko and Fred

Post  Hitori Riezin Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Name: Chicko and Fred

Appearance:Fred
Spoiler:

Chicko
Spoiler:

Description of abilities: When it's abilities are activated, The more pure someone is, the larger the chakrams are to them. If someone has a perfectly pure heart, the the Chakrams will appear to be the size of a horse proportionate to their original sizes and to that person it is that big. If they have no good in their hearts, then it appears to be without blades. (Hitori has pure hatred in his heart so they appear as circular rings to him). The chakrams are controlled by Hitori's will. As they will act indepenently of his wielding them and he can control their movements with touching them with mastery this ability is alone for Hitori as they have been his almost his entier life and they have gotten a connection between them. (limits of 30mph speeds and a quarter mile range).

Origins: The chakrams were created in the bowels of hell. With the purpose of defeating the forces of good. It was wielded by a unnamed general of satan's army. Who during the great battel for the seat of heaven, was knocked down to earth. For a unknown amount of time he reigned as a type of god to the people, until he was slain and his chakrams fell. Hitori found these at the age of three. They were wedged in teh ground. He pulled them out and began to play with them. That was when a ninja, a goodhearted one, found him and Hitori accidentally cut him in two. Giggling while he did it.

Chakra level needed to wield: Almost none, and only for the levitation abilities, otherwise it requires no chakra to even use.

RP sample: Hitori smiled as he launched Chicko and Fred in Rens direction. If he blocked they would come back at his sides, if he dodged they would return to attack him again from behind. Also whatever direction he dodged in he would find a shuriken flying at him.

Hitori smiled as he knew how pure hearted Ren was, so he activated the chakrams devilsh abilities. Ren was stunned whhen he saw teh chakrams suddenly jump in size. Thinking this was a genjutsu at first, he sidestepped out of the way to get out of the orginal chakrams size. Only to be sliced in three as he reliezed before his death. That the chakrams were that size.

Hitori then motioned the chakrams to fly towards his two compainons. One saw them as big as a cow, the other as large as a minivan. Both were cut in half. As the chakrams flew back to him they were unactivated and he put them on a loop in his belt and walked away.

Last edited by Hitori Riezin on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Chicko and Fred Empty Re: Chicko and Fred

Post  Urufu Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Well, for one, No mansion sized circular discs of doom.

For two, why do they get bigger the more someone is pure, when they were forged in hell.

Thirdly, I'm going to need more information on the levitation. Besides that, if they are just normal chakrams, all right then.

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitori Riezin Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Just house sized max?

Because, they react to the pureness of soemones heart. Since they were forged in pure evil, they also want to destroy good. and that is the power that was imbued into them by hells smith, so that they would grow to those who are pure so it would harm them more and could not harm those of the evil.

He can control their movemnts with his mind. Including speed they travel, direction. Like complete control over them in a way...

Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Post  Urufu Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Give limits to location, aka how far can they go and speed. I do need SOME limits here xD

And how about Horse sized. House sized chakram would be useless. Even if they fall over onto the weilder, they can take a casual step to the left and be in the center or outside of it xD

Urufu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitori Riezin Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 pm

I could make it horse sized. But to Hitori it never chanegs size. Only to those with pure hearts is it that big.

How about 30mph, they can go to a quarter mile (his sight) away from him.

Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Post  Urufu Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Yeah, I know it doesn't change size for him.

Lol, that will work splendidly.

Urufu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitori Riezin Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Ok edited all in and done^^

Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Post  Urufu Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Approved