Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
The Sacred Blade I_vote_lcapThe Sacred Blade I_voting_barThe Sacred Blade I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
The Sacred Blade I_vote_lcapThe Sacred Blade I_voting_barThe Sacred Blade I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
The Sacred Blade I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsThe Sacred Blade Narutobutton

Events
The Sacred Blade 60676367

The Sacred Blade

2 posters

Go down

The Sacred Blade Empty The Sacred Blade

Post  Hiroshi Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Name: Sacred blade, also known as, the Stone blade

Appearance: It's a onyx sword, the entire thing is onyx, and the blade curves slightly at the end. Though it does not take on any other forms, it does though, look diffrent when ever it uses its ability. Only by one element of the blade though. They all originate for 5 small jewels embedded into the hilt of the blade, each one glowing with a color, one brown, one white, one blue, and one red, and one yellow, each creating another element and thus creating the hundreds of elements creating are world.

Description of abilities: Its main ability is that to hold a percent of any element, the limits of control are stuck inside the blade. Though, the elements this blade may turn into, he may launch, these attacks though, the moment they are launched, can not be controled, though he can cut the ground multiple times to create walls and other items. Though the moment they are made, he can not control them anymore. They all originate for 4 small jewels embedded into the hilt of the blade, each one glowing with a color, one brown, one white, one blue, and one red, each creating another element and thus creating the hundreds of elements creating are world. He also able to as some say, enchant the blade with more then one of the elements at a time, making it possible for his to burn you with fire, while numbing your nerves with electricity.

Origins: The stone blade was created when the first light, the first ray of light came over the the world, its been told that the gods created, that the God of all gods, had created this blade. Embedding it with the elements that he used to create the world, he lodged it deep into the earth so that it would continue the worlds growth, changing the dominant element in the areas, breaks a large chunk of it off in the ground to ensure it would continue creating and choosing the dominant elements, Khone Sanguine had taken the blade from the ground, in turn he gave up his youth, and most his chakara, enough to keep him living, but not enough to become a ninja again, so he gave the weapon to his first born son, Dace Sanguine. He told Dace to learn to use hte sword, and to give it to his first born son when he thought it was right, and to teach him how to use it. Thus silver had gained access to this blade, being taught how to use it, he knew that he would give it to his son eventually, so when he made Hiroshi the Drakage of the Village, he did the same thing Khone had done, though he did it diffrently, he left it as a gift inside the office he had created for the Headquarters of the village. Thus Hiroshi now has it in his possecion, the story of the Stone Blade, may be paved further down the Sanguine family.

He is not aloud to create anything bigger then his own body, and even then he is not able to create anything bigger then 50cm around, and 100ft of anything longer then 150F. It also makes it near impossible to do with out using all his chakara to super heat the chakara. Even if he did create such a thing, the blade would probally melt, it was forged for such heats, just not to battle at such heats. It does allow for a sheild volcano to be created only with the heated power of minor explosion, to create the dome and sheild the user, no lava is actually used in the process.

Chakra level needed to wield: Genin, it does drain anyone who uses it slowly though it can be used by almost anyone, it is just weaker.

RP sample: As the young boy entered his fathers old study, or Office, as he called it, he saw a box on the table a handwritten note on top. The note merely said, "I here by entrust you with more then just are village, but with the village comes both responsibility, and power. So i here by give you the sword that has been passed down through are generations...." when Hiroshi read this he looked down into the box he had opened and looked at the stone blade, the 5 gems in its hilt glowing, he then re-continued reading, "....it was given tome by your grandpa, and by his father. We have always passed the blade down to the first born son, when we think they are ready. OH yes, one last thing, be careful when using this sword, you might just want to use it in a feild."

He picked the sword up, and walked out of his office, he was going to try using it in a field like he was told. When he held the sword out in front of him. He felt nothing truly happening, then he felt a second pressence, then a third and then he felt 5 other pressences, then he thought, the 5 glowing gems might be connecting to him. He pulled his sword back, thought of a single jutsu, Fire style, Fireball jutsu, he thought himself stupid for trying a jutsu without hand signs. The sword though when he pulled it back infront of him, the entire sword was on Fire, the sword blazing with the fiery of a normal fire. He nearly dropped the sword, when he tried something else, he thought of water, of ice, to see what would happen. The fire subdued and from the sword started to jut of fine crystals of ice. The blade and the air around it becoming a nice chilled zone. He just smiled and thought of all the fun he was going to have.

Hiroshi

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Blade Empty Re: The Sacred Blade

Post  Urufu Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Alright, so a sword that just lets you use jutsu without handseals, etc, won't be allowed.

Instead, let's try this.

Pick ONE element for your character.

Every jutsu you use with that element will be enhanced by the sword greatly.

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroshi Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:09 am

sorry, the point i was trying to get across was, that he thought fire, and the sword become enchanted with fire, not being able to preform a jutsu, the rp sample wasnt to good at explaining neither was I sorry.

Hiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Urufu Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:55 pm

In that case, approved, as long as it is used in moderation. If I begin to see some op/godmod bullshit, denied forever and your character is dead. xD

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroshi Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 pm

K

Hiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down