Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_vote_lcapNaoshi Mayumi WIP I_voting_barNaoshi Mayumi WIP I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_vote_lcapNaoshi Mayumi WIP I_voting_barNaoshi Mayumi WIP I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Naoshi Mayumi WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsNaoshi Mayumi WIP Narutobutton

Events
Naoshi Mayumi WIP 60676367

Naoshi Mayumi WIP

2 posters

Go down

Naoshi Mayumi WIP Empty Naoshi Mayumi WIP

Post  Takahiro Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 pm

b]

Name: Naoshi Mayumi

Background: Naoshi was born into the Mayumi. Naoshi's clan were experimented on for years just to perfect a new generation of shinobi.(More information by the Kekkai genkai info) The Rain village conducted the project outside of their village, away from civilization. The plan for the Mayumi was to use their abilities to conquer and gain more land. The rain kept this secret from everyone even their allies. The Mayumi were respected all those years. The Rain believed they would change their lives. But when the progress of the kekkai genkai perfection started to slow down, everyone forgot about them.
The day Naoshi was born was the day the Mayumi could redeem themselves. Naoshi passed every test to prove he had exactly what the Rain village wanted. He could perform 3 jutsu at once using his kekkai genkai. The Rain village decided to seperate him from the rest of the Mayumi and help him train in his abilities. He was 8 when they took him to private classes and he was 16 once he became a chuunin. By this time, Naoshi perfected his Kekkai Genkai and became an expert at Ninjutsu. The rain were pleased with the results, but they were not pleased with the Mayumi clan's civilization outside of their village. The Rain thought the rest of the Mayumi were worthless to them and were just taking up space. So on the night of Naoshi's 17th birthday...the Mayumi were slaughtered by Rain shinobi.
Naoshi was not told of the Mayumi massacre and never really asked about the rest of his kind. He was too focused with his missions and duties as a Rain shinobi. It was 8 months later Naoshi was told the bad news of his family. It was told that an enemy village raided them thinking it was the actual Rain village. Naoshi was confused and angry, but the Rain village still forced him into doing his missions. Instead of going to his mission location, Naoshi went to see the ruins of his clan's village. The dead mayumi still lie on the grounds. Some burned from fire, others cut badly from the horrifying blades. The buildings were almost completely burned. The ground was still dead from the fires that burned it. Naoshi could not help but cry. He decided to head back home to the rain village and not to continue his orders. The Rain village was furious to see him not complete a mission like that. Naoshi stopped accepting missions from the Rain not too long after. It was almost Naoshi's birthday again and the Rain were annoyed with his absences. They tracked him down and tried to capture him. Naoshi could not believe his village would betray him like this, but he didn't even know the truth yet. Naoshi came to find that the Rain was who killed of his clan, th rain was using him as a war machine! Naoshi could not take it, he killed as many rain shinobi as he could. He burned buildings and tortured others using a hellish ninjutsu. Naoshi then ran away.....
Naoshi built a tool that could hold the two spheres and help flow chakara into the hands of the kekkai genkai like chakara flows through our body. The tool is seen in the second picture of his Appearance. He did have to cut off his hand and a little of his fore-arm. Naoshi set off to seek a home where everyone was much like him, different. He seeks a place for himself in this life. Naoshi believes the Akatsuki is all thats left for him......

Ninja Village: Rain Village

Ninja Rank: Chuunin
(Max Chunnin for Now)

Personality: As a boy, Naoshi was very caring and giving. He would always greet people with a good attitude and always smile. He loved being a Rain shinobi and to fight for his people. Naoshi lived a royal life as the village's hero.
Once he became a chuunin, Naoshi began to have a serious attitude and to understand his dties as a shinobi. He still was caring and respectful, but was more focused on his duties. Once he had been given the information about his clan, Naoshi's personality changed completely. He became quiet and kept to himself. He would never smile again.
At the age of 17, Naoshi became confused and lost i this world. He was betrayed by his own people and killed alot of them. Since that time he has still never smiled but refuses to show emotion. Not that he doesn't have emotions, rather he just puts them aside.
Now, Naoshi is still caring and friendly. He is ins earch of his place in this world and will do anything to find it. He will give a little smile to say hello or to give thanks but never out of the subject. He still puts his emotions aside and refuses to show them.

Appearance:Naoshi Mayumi WIP Neo_Akatsuki__004_Mayumi_by_Marc-1 Naoshi Mayumi WIP Mayumi_by_Marcks

Kekkai Genkai(if any): The Mayumi clan was built to begin a kekkai genkai where you could perform more than one jutsu at a time. The clan's village was built right outside of the rain village, out of civilization. The kekkai genkai took time to start but eventually it did. The kekkai genkai was a jutsu where you would summon up to 4 floating hands which you control as your own. The kekkai genkai was almost perfected, but the clan could not link enough chakra into the hands to perform a jutsu.. The problem took years to fix and when it did, Naoshi was the first to perfect it. The kekkai genkai needed a link to where chakra would flow into the hands just like it does through out your body. So, now when the kekkai genkai is being used, two small spheres are floating near you to send chakara from your body to the hands. The hands were not only given the ability to perform jutsu but they could also be used as your own hands. An A ranked jutsu can only be performed by one set of hands. B rank jutsu can only be performed by 1 set of hands at a time as well. C rank Jutsu can be performed by 2 sets of hands at a time. (Tried to make double jutsu performance kind of fair.)

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two): Water
(Wind, Water, Fire, Lightning, Earth)

Specialized Jutsu(If any):
Magen: Jubaku Satsu [Demonic Illusion: Tree Bind Death]
Description: With this jutsu, the user can make themselves disappear so that they can approach their opponent unnoticed. Once near the desired target, a tree will grow at the target's feet and branches from an illusory tree will bind them from behind around their waist and lower body so that they are unable to run away. Once the opponent believes that they are captured, the user can then reappear from above the tree and quickly kill the opponent, preferably with a kunai.

Magen: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Sly Fellow Mind Technique]
Description: This genjutsu slightly distorts the opponent’s sense of direction, moving details just a slight bit. What it does, is that it makes it so that when the opponent tries to walk in a straight line, they begin to walk in a slightly curved line. It is incredibly effective when the opponent is traveling, as the opponent would end up traveling in circles without reaching their destinations. It is also slightly effective in battle, by decreasing the target’s aim. The great advantage over other genjutsu with this technique is that the change in details is minute enough that the target is simply incapable of noticing that anything has changed.

Toriburu Bijon [Triple vision]
Description: The target will see the user as if there were three of them little on top of each others. This jutsu is generally used to confuse the enemy so that he/she doesn't know where to throw.

Magen: Chirudo Tamashii [Demonic Illusion: Chilled Soul]
Description: The opponent sudden feels very cold, enough to make them shiver uncontrollably.

Kasumi Jusha no Jutsu [Mist Servant Technique]
Description: The user can creates clones of themselves much like bunshin no jutsu. However, when hit by an attack, rather then puffing away, they act as if they were made of a blackish oil-like liquid, repairing themselves even if fully destroyed. They are able to imitate attacks, though they are only illusions and can’t actually affect their surroundings, and are often used to hide projectiles of the user amongst their own. The user can create far more clones with this then using bunshin no jutsu, able to create over a dozen clones at once even as an Academy Student, and the average Chuunin can create hundreds at once, filling up an entire battlefield with them.

Boushi Senshi [Eye Stab]
Description: After forming a handseal the user casts the jutsu when eye contact with the opponent is made. The enemy then sees and feels the user run up and poke his/her eye gently. Irritation/pain will be felt.

Rp Sample: Leaning beside the Tree, Naoshi begins to get lost within his thoughts. He thinks about his time in the Rain Village and all th missions he had done. He begins to think of his family and friends. As he was lost in his thoughts, he heard a rustling in the trees surrounding him. Purple smoke begins to ooz out from his long sleeves and out of each sleeve comes a golf ball size sphere with a marking on them. Following the spheres come 4 purple hands bigger than Naoshi's head. Naoshi pulls out a kunai and the hands perform a jutsu. "Chien Shikaku! Delayed Sight!" Hissed Naoshi and the Leaf ninja fell from the trees unable to stand correctly...and the kunai was thrown directly at the leaf ninja's headband, barely touching the skin of his forehead........

[/b]
Takahiro
Takahiro

Back to top Go down

Naoshi Mayumi WIP Empty Re: Naoshi Mayumi WIP

Post  Urufu Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Approved

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down