Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_vote_lcapAkatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_voting_barAkatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_vote_lcapAkatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_voting_barAkatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsAkatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) Narutobutton

Events
Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) 60676367

Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change)

Go down

Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change) Empty Akatsuki Info (Before Plot Change)

Post  Urufu Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Akatsuki (暁; Literally meaning "Dawn" or "Daybreak") is a criminal organization of S-Class missing-nin and is the most wanted group in all of the shinobi world. Their main goal is to collect all of the tailed beasts for their plan of world domination. As such, Akatsuki, despite initially having a minor role during Part I, have become the primary antagonists in Part II.

Akatsuki at any given time is composed of no more than ten primary members, all of whom were S-Class criminals of their own respective villages. Members always work in teams of two with the exception of Zetsu, who functions as the organization's spy, and make use of their unique skills to the team's advantage. Team members must function very well or at least to accomplish their task even though they have a mutual problems with each other. The organization is rarely fully assembled, as seen in the end of Part I, when one member said it was the first time in seven years when they were all together.

Akatsuki is widespread, spanning several countries with agents in various places. When one team finds a tailed beast and has to begin the job of sealing the beast, they have hidden hideouts with many traps ready, to do the three-day long jutsu.

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down