Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Takeo Kotonashi I_vote_lcapTakeo Kotonashi I_voting_barTakeo Kotonashi I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Takeo Kotonashi I_vote_lcapTakeo Kotonashi I_voting_barTakeo Kotonashi I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Takeo Kotonashi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsTakeo Kotonashi Narutobutton

Events
Takeo Kotonashi 60676367

Takeo Kotonashi

2 posters

Go down

Takeo Kotonashi Empty Takeo Kotonashi

Post  Takeo Kotonashi Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 am

Name: Takeo Kotonashi
- Nickname: Konoha’s Flying Rocket

Background:

Ninja Village: Konohagakure

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Personality:

Code:

Too sides are present in Takeo's body. His normal and the one that comes out when affected by adrenaline. His second rarely presents it, but when under pressure it does arise, and that small time that he is in this mode, comes to him as a dream usually. Despite Takeo’s carefree and lazy attitude, he does slightly differ in actuality. Under the skin he holds a really jovial attitude, being an optimistic about literally everything. Even due to surrounding circumstances, he still somehow manages to stay optimistic, which is probably unhealthy in some perspective, but it keeps him as a target for people who need hope, they see Takeo and they get a feeling that everything is going to be alright.

A majority of the time when conversing with individuals he likes, Takeo comes off as a calm and collected man, with a gentle tone and a smart head on his shoulders. Everything he says is usually in a gentle and friendly tone or using calm and collected diction, which gains him the respect of others. It is hard to even tell when he is speaking seriously or not. Even when he does act intelligent, his natural ability of being so lazy kills all seriousness of his words. More so, when he does go into a mood where he feels like joking, and telling funny stories, combined with his odd facial expressions, weird body movements and awkward voice acting, it multiplies the actual humor of the joke by tenfold. In many uncanny instances are somewhat aggravating as Takeo usually holds a serious conversation on its toes before letting anyone change the subject or slip away, and is usually just seen as some sort of mascot for the good to come.

His ideas rarely are put into consideration, and it ultimately ends up with something finally realizing his ideas and taking it as there own. Being free from most of the assertive personality traits, he kind of just lets himself be taken advantage of and finds it hard to stand up for himself. Takeo's personality is indeed an odd one. When not in battle, he comes off as lazy, and is perpetually late to things. He always makes up an excuse for being late, but most of the time he is at the grave of his fallen friends, remembering the good old days. He comes off as carefree, laid-back, and aloof. This is shown by how he tends to read a book in battles he feels doesn't need his full attention. He also appears rather detached from anything going on around him. Takeo is not typical when it comes to training methods his way of teaching is harsh and doesn’t hold anything back. He would have his students aim to kill rather then aim to do anything less.

However, this is only part of his personality, once Takeo was the type of kid who believed that friends are not what define a shinobi. He strictly followed the rules and believed himself to be a weapon of Konoha instead of an actual person. After finding friendship for the first time in his genin team, Takeo had a drastic change and even more so when his friends died. He took on their personalities and combined them into one unique personality, stating that he’s their living legacy and their spirit lives on through him. Something rather uncanny about Takeo is the fact that he is always capable of finding a way to bond with people and a way to calm everyone down. Despite his sometimes carefree attitude, Takeo is an incredibly skilled analyst and strategist, capable of noticing even the smallest details or weaknesses in his opponent’s attacks. He’s nindo is to protect those that matter to him, and he sticks by it, protecting his village and his loved ones until the end going so far as sacrificing his own life to protect his comrades. He’s rather die then have someone die for him or because of his actions. He dreams of becoming the hokage someday, not for power, but to fully protect those he cares about and become a guardian of the village, acknowledge by all, both Uchiha and others.

Appearance:

Code:
As stated by many, Takeo bears a striking resemblance to his father. Takeo possesses similar emerald green eyes and spiky brown hair. Takeo is a tall browned haired shinobi who stands at 6’0 height and weights approximately 142 pounds, while looking at Takeo with his clothes on you would be quick to judge him for being a twig like Shinobi, while the truth is Takeo relies heavily on both his Ninjutsu then Taijutsu he still keeps an athletic and strong body and would fight his opponents if needed, apart from a skinny build Takeo is high in stature, while being young he was the shortest person in his class Takeo made an incredible growth spurt and outgrew most of his fellow graduates. Takeo much like his father possesses brown hair, though when he was younger he would let it flow out and bang without any care he now makes it more similar to his fathers in his honor.

Takeo may not appear very intimidating at first, being only about 6 feet and 0 inches, nor is he very muscular looking. A relatively normal looking guy; he looks a tad skinny perhaps, but not underweight. He is very manly looking and intimidating, despite several delicate features of his. But he is by no means frail or weak, which becomes obvious when one notices his muscles, which are not unhealthy pronounced. He is lanky as well as skinny, and his skin is rather tanned, mostly due to trained outdoors for a great deal of his life. His hair is a whole other topic by itself, it’s ridiculously spiky and is quite usual in the village where most people have similar looking and styled hair, his hair is constructed out of a large number of spikes and one big spike on the back of his head rising above the others, a small spike falls over his face much like a long fang. Despite what people might think, this is his natural hair, this is because he doesn’t comb it. But, in no way are they unclean and filthy. He washes them regularly, just doesn’t comb them that much like others might. His skin is free of blemishes and scars, only adding to his alluring appearance. He has no body art, or any piercings whatsoever. Takeo doesn’t wear any jewels of any kind be it a necklace or a ring, only his forehead protector.

Being that he's a Shinobi, Takeo is muscular but not bulky. He's toned, built for speed, agility, and grace, without losing his physical prowess. His overall appearance is greatly misleading as he appears too peaceful and calm to actually have such a training body and such high abilities. Somehow he's managed to make it out alive from many battles without becoming covered with countless scars. Takeo, like mentioned before, has the appearance of the average young adult, though he isn't very tall or muscular. He has short spiky brown hair and green eyes, which are probably his most defining feature. He weights approximately 142lbs and isn’t all that heavy. His eyes are constantly covered up by his ridiculously spiky hair. He has small nose ridges that can be barely seen and his eyes are usually calm and concentrated. His face gives off the obvious vive of wisdom and his posture is very straight. He has little to none facial hair, which he usually shaves if he gets the opportunity. He usually wears his trademark jounin clothing that most of the Jounin are supposed to wear.

He wears the standard Jounin outfit. His jacket holds many different things in their pockets. He has a scroll a few sealing scrolls and maps in those pockets, but nothing too important or rare. He also has a pack on his hip which he holds his ninja weapons like shuriken and kunais. You normally find Takeo holding his own custom kunai in battle. Takeo also wears gloves on his hands, typical shinobi gloves that have no real purpose. He wears the standard shinobi footwear and bandages tied around his lower leg to keep the pants tight to the leg because when jumping around one might trip. On his right ankle there is also a bandage tied with a kunai holster. His headband is black unlike other shinobi wear, and unlike many shinobi his jumpsuit is black as well along with his footwear, making his rather standard shinobi uniform stand out a bit amongst its peers. He also wears a black forehead protector instead of the usual blue one. He has two pouches on his back, both holding his custom Kunai and scrolls as well as explosive tags and bombs.

Kekkai Genkai(if any): None

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two): DTN 土; FŪT 風

Specialized Jutsu(If any):

*Ninjutsu
*Funinjutsu

* Time Regression [Maton]

The time release is a special series of jutsu that seemingly allow a person to control reality relative to time. However, that truly isn't the case and it isn't really a special release, merely a collection of highly forbidden and forgotten techniques passed down through the ages in the Assassin's Guild. Since controlling time is extremely difficult, if not impossible and beyond the realm of what a shinobi could be able to do, this series of ninjutsu had been created. It allows the user to manipulate a person's perception of time, rather than manipulating time itself. By manipulating neurotransmitters in either their own brains or the brains of others, they are able to control one's perception of time. Either making it seem like time has slowed down, almost like a single second lasts for ten minutes or making it seem ten minutes seem like ten seconds or anything in between. Highly useful, yet highly dangerous as well. Since it deals with manipulating neurotransmitters such as dopamine and adrenaline, overuse has its affects on the body which struggles to keep up with this alteration in one's perception of time and could ultimately lead to death which is why all time release jutsu are labeled as kinjutsu. The misnomer is something that is used as an intimidation tool, in order to make their enemies believe that can truly bend time to their whim.

* Way of the Assassin

Takeo, training under the tutelage of a ninja, a master of assassin has picked up on dozens upon hundreds of techniques that can be used to take down enemies in the most precise, stealthiest of manners. This means that his specialty does not solely lie in combat, but combat that cannot be easily countered against. Poisons, stealth, speed, the three things that he uses most to execute his enemies. Not only does this mean he can execute a single target in a crowd of enemies, but it also means he has the ability to leave the area unnoticed, which is quite important in his line of work. Untraceable, that is the work of an assassin, ANBU are sloppy in comparison.

* Great Speed

Takeo is one of the fastest shinobi alive. Something, which in collaboration with his Flying Thunder God Technique have gained him the title of Konoha’s Flying Rocket. He is most likely the fastest shinobi in the whole village and people with Doujutsus might even have a problem keeping up with his full speed movements. He relies heavily on both his speed and agility, but his great body control allows him to move in such a way that his movements sometimes become nothing but a blur and throws off his opponents. His fighting style uses speed and confusing his opponents with it, so his speed is his greatest advantage and asset in combat.

Last edited by Takeo Kotonashi on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Takeo Kotonashi

Back to top Go down

Takeo Kotonashi Empty Re: Takeo Kotonashi

Post  Urufu Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 am

No jinchuriki/Kami Tenka starter character. Special permission must be given by me.

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeo Kotonashi Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Then may I have permission..

Takeo Kotonashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Urufu Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:02 pm

No, because I'm not allowing anyone to have one yet, besides Naruto and Sasuke.

After their fight, then I will allow people to have one.

Maybe.

Urufu

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeo Kotonashi Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:03 am

edited

Takeo Kotonashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Urufu Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:09 am

by specialized jutsu, I need a list of all jutsu you are capable of using, besides E rank. Chunnin are allowed : Chunnin: 4 D rank Jutsu, 4 C rank Jutsu, 1 B rank Jutsu

Please list accordingy.

Urufu

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeo Kotonashi Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 pm

E-Ranked

Spoiler:
[Henge no Jutsu] Transformation Technique
[Bushin no Jutsu] Clone Technique
[Kawarimi no Jutsu] Subsitution Jutsu
[Nawanuke no Jutsu] Escaping Skill

D-Ranked

Spoiler:
[Sairento Kiringu] Silent Homicide Technique
[Suimen Hokou no Waza] Art of surface walking
[Shunshin no Jutsu]Body Flicker Technique
[Kinobori no Waza]Art of Tree Climbing

C-Ranked

Spoiler:
[Fūton: Daitoppa] Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
[Sōshūjin] Manipulating Attack Blades
[Kuchiyose no Jutsu] Summoning Technique (Primates)
[Kai] Release

B-Ranked

Spoiler:
[Chishio Chouin fuu] Blood Sealing Method

Takeo Kotonashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum